Secrets to an Inspiring Presentation
Visual Storytelling and beyond
This one-day learning program is designed for individuals across position titles and industries who conducts presentations and short talks.
One of the most powerful tools of being able to be effective at work and in anything you do is the ability to communicate effectively. Some people are good at sit down business conversations but when required to present an information through a formal presentation, the challenge comes in. Giving presentations is very stressful and difficult. Not all have the innate ability to stand in front of an audience yet there will always be instances where we cannot get away making a presentation or speech.
This seminar intends to help the participants overcome fear in public speaking and become effective in making presentations. After attending this seminar, the next presentation you make will be impactful and get everyone’s attention.
At the end of the session, participants would have:
• Learned how to create original visuals that express their own points and ideas the TED style to achieve personal and business goals.
• Learned how to organize principles and narrations that drive presentations.
• Acquired the knowledge on how to:
o Choose ideas worth spreading
o Build and organize their talk
o Tell stories
• Learned how to connect and engage audiences - how to use your voice, your face, your body and the stage.
• Learned how to improve their delivery and presentation
o Design slides that inspires
o Deliver captivating videos by managing fears
o Stop reading and start speaking
Date: May 25, 2018 (Friday)
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: HRMBSi Training Center - Unit 1416 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City