This one-day learning program for supervisors is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems and challenges they may come up against as an authority figure. Managing others is quite challenging, but it doesn’t have to precede to loss of confidence and enthusiasm.
As a summary, this session will provide participants with the critical skills needed to effectively supervise and lead a group. It also discusses the qualities, role and responsibilities of a supervisor that are geared towards the attainment of organizational goals.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Define and explain what supervision and leadership are
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a supervisor, thus enabling them to attain the organization goals set by higher management
- Help participants develop and improve essential supervisory skills such as delegating, coaching and providing performance feedback
- Develop people management skills effectively
- Learn the behaviors required to earn the respect of direct reports among others
- Learn the strategies in addressing difficult employee behavior
Date: September 14, 2018 (Friday)
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: HRMBSi Training Center - Unit 1416 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City